Please make sure to follow skin prep protocol to ensure a great tanning experience.
Skin prep instructions:
1. Remove all body hair, even peach fuzz, Sunday. Exfoliate with Apricot Peach Scrub as your last step in the shower.
2. Exfoliate with the Apricot Peach Scrub all week long.
3. NO LOTIONS starting Sunday! It’s a must unless you have a dry skin best condition. IF SO, then skip this step.
Moisture in your skin will not allow for the tanning solution to penetrate your skin. SUPER DRY, ASHY SKIN IS BEST for a great, flawless tan.
4. On Friday, come to your tanning appt freshly showered, shave your whole body, and exfoliate for the last time. After exfoliating, use Irish Spring to strip any oil, and razor residue off.
5. No Deodorant on Friday AT ALL, or you’ll have green underarms on show day.
6. WEAR VERY LOOSE CLOTHES. PREFERABLY A SOFT COTTON TO PROTECT YOUR TAN.
7. Wear Flip flops
8. GUYS – paint your nails clear to avoid stained nails.
9. FOLLOW ME ON Instagram @showtimetans for CRITICAL UPDATES.
10. THE DRYER THE SKIN, THE BETTER THE TAN WILL HOLD.
11. Save my number 559-871-5752